. Love Simple Green: Can't Smile Without You

Friday, May 18, 2012

Can't Smile Without You








If there some time i can walk without you, maybe i will lost my smile.
with you i feel a joy.
i wore this when i went with my family.
Yesterday, is a holiday.
We celebrate the day when Jesus back home to the heaven.
Sometimes i asked myself, how look heaven is?
yes, we never know.
But what i know now, i just can't smile without you and Him. 

 skirt is cotton on, wedges is UP , sweater from mom, bags is handmade from Bandung

4 comments:

Suzie Q said...

That's a cute floral skirt. You look lovely! Your blog is so cute =)

xoxo,
Suzie Q
www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

STEPH J said...

You have such a cute smile! Great outfit (:

▲ ▼ ▲
valourandlace.com

Madeline Quaint said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog! :)
very cute outfit, I especially love your shoes!

ShyScout said...

You look so pretty :] I really like the floral skirt and your shoes!