. Love Simple Green: Sunshine with green

Monday, April 9, 2012

Sunshine with green








I wore this yesterday. This is my favorite bags. I bought in Tanah Abang Mall. It's so cheaper only 50.000 rupiah. So happy to have that bag. I like to wore it. So, what i want to share today?
It's my photo's. I edited by adobe photoshop. It looks pretty right?
I can't stop smilling. I kind like a type of vintage photo's. So nice.
And i got a clue, if you really want get a great vintage editing, you must took a photo with a great lighting. For this case, i used a sun lighting. :)

Cheers!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Very cute bag!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

The Reflets Etincelants said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG <33
i'm following you
mind to follow back? :)

www.feliciayohana.blogspot.com