. Love Simple Green: 5 Big Dreams

Friday, March 16, 2012

5 Big Dreams

So, here is my 5 Big Dreams...I'm dreamed about this since a little. And now, i just realize i still dreaming about it.. Sometimes when we think we already enough for dreaming the same things, we just postpone the time to make it come true. A big dream can happen if we make happen a little dream. Like when we go to upstair, we must walk one by one right? That's why when we have a dreams, make it come true but you must be patient. You can't make the dreams come true if you just sleep, right? So here :

1. I want build a family. Yes, i want to meet someone special and make a family with him. I grew up in unperfect family. That's why, i miss to have one happy family. I want to get married with a man who have a same vision with me. Make a happy family. I don't know how to make a happy family, but i believe i can make it. A family with a love, trust, honest, and respect for each other. hey you, my future husband, i hope we can meet when i'm ready to be your wife. :)

2.I want to be writer. I like writing since i'm a little girl. Yeay, since in elementary school, i'm dreaming to be a writer. I like to write a poem and flash fiction. Hey me, in the future, i know you can be a great writer! :)


3.I want to be travelers.   I'm dreaming that i can going to around the world. Yes, i don't like to live in the same place for a long time. That's why sometimes i wanna go out from my town, and looking the real world. Hey me, in the future, post your travels in your blog! so they know you already make it come true. :)


4. I want to be a teachers. I don't know since when i want to be a teachers. But yes, i have a dream to be a teachers. I still learning many things in my life. That's why sometimes i realize, i must share with them.

5. I want to be a Mom.     I just courious how it feels when i'm pregnant and be a Mom? It's a scary job but i believe it will be fun.. Yeay, i think one of the woman who dreaming to be a mom. Before that, i must find a man first, married then i can be a mom.. :)  Hey future Mom, be a nice Mom and great Mom in the world! :)


 So, this is my big dreams. I'm just realized that i'm dreaming about this since a litte. :)

hope i can make it come true someday.

Cheers! :)

3 comments:

Marisa Violeta said...

Good luck dear :) I'm sure you will accomplish it all!

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

You already recognize you can't just sleep if you want to see your dreams come true, so you're on your way to making them happen! :)

Lesley said...

Dreams keep your life rolling in the right direction :)

Lesley
http://byporchlight.blogspot.com