. Love Simple Green: wish A happy Christmas

Saturday, December 24, 2011

wish A happy Christmas





Hello!
Hope all of you have a Happy Christmas!
Merry Christmas Everyone!
and this is my favorite new skirt and tops. I wore this to church today.
And feel happy. Joy to the world. :)

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten,
and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white 


Thanks God today i can celebrate Christmas Eve with my Family. :)

6 comments:

dusanabotswana said...

Love those bright colors together, you look adorable! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas too!
http://dusanabotswana.com/

Gela said...

this is such a cute Christmas outfit! i love that you went for pastels. :)

hope you're having a great Christmas!


Gela
boat ride through the sky

sabrina maida said...

owww nice outfit !!! btw i have giveway . if you had a time check my blog :) good luck :D


my first giveway

http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

sabrina maida said...

love your outfit !!! btw i have giveway if you had time check my blog :) good luck :D


my first giveway

http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

Jessa Belle said...

This outfit is so cute! It's making me long for spring!

Love & Lollies... Jessa

Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

Jenine S. said...

im loving the colors of your outfit here! :)