. Love Simple Green: Time Of My Life

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Time Of My Life




So, here is my idea. I wear a long t-shirt and tights. Then i wear my favorite green blazer. It looks like a dress right? Yeay.. I did it! I mix my clothes. Maybe its true, if the women like shopping. Because i love it! And it never have a reason to buy a clothes such as dresses, skirts, blazers, shoes, heels, etc. Why? Because we just love it! That why i realize today. 

My theme song for today is The Time Of My Life.  

I’ve had the time of my lifeAnd I’ve never felt this way beforeAnd I swear this is trueAnd I owe it all to you
-By Black Eye Peas-

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Awww, that's a fantastic song!! You look super cute :)
OXO Natalie

Irene Wibowo said...

thank you.. :)

seekingstyleblog said...

It definitely looks like a dress; I thought it was until I read that it was a shirt haha

http:/seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com