. Love Simple Green: My Simple Wedding Dress Party

Saturday, November 26, 2011

My Simple Wedding Dress Party









So, thi is my wedding dress party.
Btw, Happy Wedding Diana Rikasari and Sharjeel. :) Soon, i will upload the photo's from her party yesterday.
She so pretty wear a pink kebaya. And the party is so lovely.
From my photo's, which shoes do you like?
got confused choose a good shoe for this dress. What do you think? It's good with flower flats, brown boots or multi colors wedges?

Cheers! 

By Mother Teresa

8 comments:

jill said...

You look incredible. I love this color combination!

x. jill
those ghosts

Amanda said...

What a cute outfit for a wedding! I absolutely love that color combo!

Amanda
Little Lady Little City

BROKEN.WHIMSY said...

I think this is marvelous. Fun, flirty and appropriate for a wedding. WOULDN'T change a thing here hun ^_^

Eeli

I V Y said...

CUTE TOP!


xo zebra and meerkat

enter my ambra giveaway here! xo

Marisa Violeta said...

You look so cute :)

Irene Wibowo said...

thank you.. :)

Wynne Prasetyo said...

i think the outfit looks best with floral t-bar flats. you looked super!





WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

sincerelykinsey said...

Such a pretty dress!
xo, Kinsey