. Love Simple Green: Brighter Than Sunshine

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Brighter Than Sunshine






 I love this colors. It feels me happy. :)

So, its so brighter than sunshine right? Just kidding. :)

What a feeling in my soul
Love burns brighter than sunshine
Brighter than sunshine
Let the rain fall, i don't care
I'm yours and suddenly you're mine
Suddenly you're mine
And it's brighter than sunshine 
-By aqualung-

Remember A Lot like Love movie? i kind love this movie.My favorite. This is the lyrics of that soundtrack. :)


8 comments:

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Green really suits you! x hivenn

Marisa Violeta said...

Orange and green is such a great combination! I love it :)

swellmayde said...

adorable colors!!

xoxo, aimee
www.swellmayde.com

Bad Joan said...

Love these colors! So fun!

GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

Marie said...

You look adorable! Love me a blogger who isn't afraid of using color. Way to go.
-Marie
So What If I Like Pretty Things

Yara Simón said...

Those two colors are so happy.

AdamAlexMommy said...

love your beautiful smile. you look great in your outfits... :) great blog - following you on twitter and via bloglovin'. :)


cheers,
jasmine
adamalexmommy.com

Dorothy Souhuwat said...

nice color