. Love Simple Green: What A Saturday Things

Saturday, October 22, 2011

What A Saturday Things

So, today is a saturday. I always do 3 things in this day if i don't have a plan to hang out with my friends. I kind love stay at home in holiday but sometimes is kind a boring. You must looking something new fun things every holiday. or you always do the same things. I do both of them. So, for today i will do it my routine. 


First, is my lovely things. I will take a myself photo in my room. This is my room. Yeay, i will show you my favorite place to take a photo's. Because in my blog, you never see this right? This is my first time put the photo's without crop and edit. :)




Second, is a movie time! Yeay! i already bought 4 movies. Maybe i will give you my  review then. So, today i will watch Little White Lies  ,Begginers and Crazy, Stupid, Love

And last, i will sleep! Maybe i will spend 2 hours to take a photo and editing then watching two from there movie. Then sleep. My  favorite things! :)

Maybe, it can called my Lazy Saturday. :) 


Cheers! 




4 comments:

ade kurnianingrum handika putri said...

hahaha i've "favorite place" too dear :) and i love it so much , well you looks so cute btw :)

Alita Claudia Raisa said...

You look so cute! :)

Irene Wibowo said...

thank you ade.. :)

Irene Wibowo said...

thanks alita.. :)