. Love Simple Green: Sun Day

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sun Day










It's Sun Day again guys! :) 
so, don't forget going to church. And this is my new wedges from UP.
It's called AIRA Multicolors. And this is from BATIK.
Traditional material from Indonesia.
Oh, so proud to wear it! why? because it is a local brand and a local material.
So, how your weekend?
It's fun? And tomorrow is a hallowen. :) 
Time flies so fast. 

This is my special quotes from Albert Einstein

Learn from yesterday,
Live from today,
Hope for tomorrow.

Happy Sun Day.. :)




15 comments:

ohitsjuno said...

Interesting blog, I really enjoyed browsing it :)

XX JUNO ♥
I AM A NEW FASHION BLOGGER,Visit OHITSJUNO.BLOGSPOT.COM
you can also FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER OHITSJUNO
THANK YOU :))

Marisa Violeta said...

The entire outfit is really cute but what I really like is that bag! It's perfect :)

She is Sara said...

You look so cute!

Audrey Leighton said...

great bag. classic

FRASSY

www.befrassy.com

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

WAY CUTE! I love bows and pretty prints, so this outfit is adorable to me!

Flaviana Boni said...

Nice blog dear!

im following on google connection. Hope you do the same :)
(PS. enter in my ROMWE.COM GIVEAWAY if you get a chance!!)
MY BLOG: DRESS UP FOR ARMAGEDDON

Irene Wibowo said...

thank you... :)

Michelle of The Feather Den said...

Love the colour of your bag, it's so classic and looks great against your green skirt!

x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

Vania Clarissa said...

hay love your blog , hope we can follow each other .

http://vaniaclarissa.blogspot.com

Virginie's Cinema said...

Super cute, you have a great style!

I love this inspiring quote too :)

Virginie ♥

styleforlife said...

Soooo cute!!! Love your blog. Shall we follow each other? I would love that. xxxx Emily of EL Vintage

Bubble My Licorice said...

the green skirt matches perfectly with your bag,awesome look!

Irene Wibowo said...

thank you.. :)

Ayu Damayanthi said...

AIRAnya kak Dianaaaa *ngiler*
btw followback blog ayu ya kak< I've follow your awesome blog <3

XO
Ayu
http://ayudamayanthi.blogspot.com/

Irene Wibowo said...

yap.. :) thankss