. Love Simple Green: I Believe I can Fly

Sunday, October 9, 2011

I Believe I can Fly







Still remember with old song called " I Believe I can Fly " from R Kelly?
Here is some paths from the lyrics. 
 I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me running through that open doorI believe I can fly
Sometimes silence can seem so loud
There are miracles in life I must achieve
But first I know it starts inside of me, oh

If I can see it, then I can be it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it

so, i just realize you must believe in yourself that you can do it! :)



Believe you can and you're halfway there. 
Theodore Roosevelt 

6 comments:

Marisa Violeta said...

That shade of green looks great on you dear! Oh, and I love your top :)

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

oooh i love green! and your cardigan is just what i'm looking for...:D


♥ vanilla ice cream ♥
shopyapi.com

sabrina maida said...

love your green outwear !!

http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

Taryn said...

Thanks, I needed that this morning --beautiful green btw =)

skippysays said...

I definitely remember that song! Love that outfit- that green looks amazing on you!
www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Another gorgeous outfit, love it!! x