. Love Simple Green: For The First Time

Friday, October 7, 2011

For The First Time






So, today is my first time wore a wedges for work.
Yeay! I'm so exicted for my first time on today.
My first time i wore a wedges.
My first time to organize an event
My first time to meet Pandji Pragiwaksono!
Wohoo!! :)

He was an talented artist. And a father figure. I kind a like him. Because he is smart, funny, and i think he is a good artist. Two thumbs for him.

So, this is my first time, my another dream become true.. :)

My wish for today, in this friday, i just want everything's okay for today.. :)

cheers!


6 comments:

AceitunaCoqueta said...

How cute is look is!
LOVE the textures.

Kisses from Venezuela.

http://www.laaceitunacoqueta.blogspot.com/

ade kurnianingrum handika putri said...

follow you back dear :) on GFC

Pretty Muffin said...

hey thats an up shoes right? itu up shoes yg paling aku suka hehe. btw, how was your first day? kerja dimana? :)

Irene Wibowo said...

yup that's stella from UP shoes.. very comfort lohh.. :)

Ria :) said...

such a cute skirt and i love the pattern on it, your blog is soo lovely by the ways, i will be visiting it again very soon, you can count on that hehe :)


NEW POST!
http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
xxx

Anything but Bland said...

what kind of event did you organize? it sounds fun!

love, polly :D