. Love Simple Green: White Sunday

Sunday, September 11, 2011

White Sunday


Hello Sunday! This is my new dress! :)
What do you think? It's a simple dress like i'm looking for! So, today is a sunday. What you do in sunday? Today i spend my day in my room. Taking another picture! Yeay! in 2 weeks i will post my mix and match again. Don't miss it! :)

Hmm, i'm thinking to make another thing in my blog. I'm still looking for the idea. if you have an idea share with me! i will love it! 










So,here we are! I will give you quotes from me about the art of giving. But in Indonesia. You can translate from google tools :)

Lebih baik berbagi/ memberi sedikit daripada tidak pernah berbagi/memberi
Berbagi akan membuatmu mengerti arti bersyukur.
Bersyukur akan membuatmu bahagia.

Thanks for reading my blog! ;)

4 comments:

fashioneggpplant said...

love the embroidered details :)

join my ongoing giveaway!

the nyanzi report said...

lovely.

Nana said...

Hi Irene!
I love your dress. so cute!! :)

Cindy Karmoko said...

nice dress, so pretty!

http://hippiegonemad.blogspot.com/