. Love Simple Green: When Green Meet Blue

Saturday, September 10, 2011

When Green Meet Blue

This is me when blue met green. I took this photo in my room.





And this is i took in my backyard. Small garden.





I like bubble things. I blew up and then the bubble comes out. You know about that rights?





Shoes Charles and Keith. Dress Gaudi.  Belt unbranded.

So, what i want to share with you is about happiness. I got this quotes from here

Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
George Bernard Shaw

My life is my message.
Gandhi



11 comments:

freesia said...

Beautiful words, and beautiful girl, love the colors and the shape of your dress!!!
-
Freesia

Jo said...

Ohh, it is such a beautiful dress! <3 I love the blue peeking out from underneath the hem!

x
Lost in the Haze

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

So pretty. x hivenn

Grace said...

I love the simple things in life. Such as blowing bubbles and taking pictures in a garden :)

You look so adorable. Love the green and blue!

Have a fab weekend!

xo
http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

paledivision said...

Omg how adorable can you get!?
Love your smile and attitude in these photos (:

x
http://paledivision.blogspot.com/

The Hearabouts said...

Beautiful dress! You look precious! <3

Hugs,

The Hearabouts

http://thehearabouts.blogspot.com

sajuki said...

you look lovely :)

chloe chante said...

lovely pics!
I'm following now!
wanna follow me?
love,xx

Paislea Elyse said...

i love your dress!!!

allister bee blog

Lynn {hearted girl} said...

the perfect complimentary colors! the look is charming on you Irene. superb quote. thanks a bunch for visiting me, wishing you a wonderful rest of the weekend! ♥

Anna said...

I LOVE these quotes. I havent heard either before but they are so profound :) THanks for sharing - cute outfit too.

Anna xo

Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself