. Love Simple Green: Two Simple Ways

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Two Simple Ways


Hello Saturday! Like my promise in my last post, i will share you how i mix and match. This is my first.
I mix one shirt with two different skirts. I kind a like it with a simple looks. 



This is my second skirt. I kind a like it! How about you?




To remind you, this is the picture of my clothes in my post before. I mix my shirt with the skirts in number 5 and 6. So, i need your opinion. How do you think? 

Oh here is the quotes that i got from here. So, if you wants this quotes dont forget to put the source link. Cheers!

The healthiest response to life is joy.
Deepak Chopra

Where there is love there is life.
Indira Gandhi

5 comments:

Wild Flower said...

Cute, I really like those green shoes, just adorable! xo

Lily said...

The first skirt is lovely! I've been looking for one like that for ages! It really looks good on you :)
xxx,
Lily
http://lilycupcake.blogspot.com/

Keeping up with E.S.E.M said...

i love those cute little green shoes! wanna follow each other?

x

shop style conquer

Irene Wibowo said...

@keepingup with E.S.E.M already visited your blog, and followed you!! lets follow each other! :)

@lily Thank you.. love your blog! :)

@wild flower thanks.. :)

hierbinichdasprinzesschen said...

yeah, like wild flower said, amazin and cute green shoes. too bad that the summer is almoust over ;-)