. Love Simple Green: My Weardrobe

Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Weardrobe


So, happy Sunday again friends! :) 
Time flies so fast right? Now we are in the middle of October. Then in the 3 months will be a Christmas time!
Psst...I already have my Christmas outfits! Oopsy! But it will be a supprise later.

And, here is my promis. This is the week that i will give you my mix and match from the photo.
My number 2 is my favorite top. It's a flowers. Why i love it? Because i can match with all my skirt! It will looks fit and beautifull! So, you must stay tune on my blog! Sounds like a radio! :)

Here is my quotes for my new weeks. I want make my new weeks become a happy weeks. :)

Cheers! :)



A smile can brighten the darkest day. 
 ~Author Unknown



Most smiles are started by another smile.  
~Author Unknown

2 comments:

Stevia said...

can't wait to see how you mix and match it!

<3
http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

dressupsandmessups said...

I agree with the other noter. I love to see how other people mix up their outfits.

I have to say you're simply adorable by the way :)