. Love Simple Green: Love Yourself

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Love Yourself

Hope you can remember my first post in september. So, here is my third mix and match. One skirt with two different tops.


I made a necklace by myself. And also the green sweater.


This is my second look. Hope you like it :)




What i can said today is here :

" I love myself the way i am"  this is the quotes from Penelope movie. A very inspiring movie. 

"Pretty pretty please.. don't you ever ever feels.. like your nothing..
you FUNKIN PERFECT"
And this is a song of Pink. Love it.

The point is you must love yourself. You're precious! :)

Adios...

6 comments:

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

All the pretty colors in your skirt make it so versatile! :)

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Love these outfits! Super-cute skirt and I love the dangling necklace! Very cute!

Sam said...

That skirt is so cute! Like how you combined it :)

Ruby Girl said...

very cute outfit. you look lovely! <3 www.rubygirlblog.com

Vicki said...

such a sweet outfit love them both! :) x

LesAcolytes said...

cute skirt ! :)

http://leblogdesacolytes.blogspot.com/