. Love Simple Green: Happy Thursday Song's

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Happy Thursday Song's

I would like continue my mix and match series. Yeay! This is my last for this week. Like the others, i mix one skirt with two different tops



This is the yellow one.


This is the blue one.







And i wanna share my three "Happy Thursday Song's"

1. Don't Let Me Fall -Lenka
You're just the one that I've been waiting for
I'll give you all that I have to give and more
But don't let me fall

2. How Deep Is Your Love- Bee Gees
And you come to me on a summer breeze,
Keep me warm in your love, then you softly leave.
And it’s me you need to show: How deep is your love?

3.Worlds Collide- The Mostar Diving
Yes that's the way that our worlds collide
Here I am and here I stand
Our worlds collide


3 comments:

jessica whitaker said...

ohh love that skirt...i adore yellow & grey together! totally cute.

URBAN MOOD said...

Nice clothes!

http://urban-moods.blogspot.com/

Paislea Elyse said...

i LOVE that skirt!!!!

allister bee blog