. Love Simple Green: Central Park

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Central Park






Hello Sunday! I want to share you a some photo that i took in Central Park, Jakarta. It was a nice place. If you come to Jakarta, you can go there. It was a Mall with a park, it called Central Park Mall. Yeay, in the middle of mall, they build a little park. It nice. I like it! 

I took a photo with my mom and my sister. And this is my sister and mom. 



I had a great time in my holiday week. I had a quality time with my sister.
Yay!

Thank you Sunday!!

Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life!  
~Albert Einstein


3 comments:

Leya said...

aww cute pictures :D

Vale ♥ said...

Lovely pics =) that park looks so pretty ! I like your blog and I'd like us to follow each other, if you follow my blog just let me know so I can follow back ! :)

Fashion and Cookies

My Twitter

Belle Armed said...

cute pics. I can tell you had a great time.