. Love Simple Green: Yellow Tuesday

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Yellow Tuesday

 Yellow Tuesday!! Tomorrow is my country will be celebrate an indepence day. Yay!! 
Happy Birthday Indonesia.. :)

So, this is my outfit of the day


I took this photo last week. :)


Still, i love wear STELLA from UP. :)

I hope my country will be grow up. I hate with people who always manipulate people. 
I hope there is a peace in my country.
I hope my country can be united.
I hope my country still glorious forever.
My country is not perfect, but i proud to be an Indonesian people! :)

Bersatu kita maju, bercerai kita runtuh
Satu nusa, Satu Bangsa, Satu bahasa.

I believe with this country! :)

Belief creates the actual fact. 


Grace is the beauty of form under the influence of freedom. 

1 comment:

Steffys Pros and Cons said...

i love your pretty yellow skirt!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons