. Love Simple Green: #WishInFriday - I have 3 wishes

Friday, August 5, 2011

#WishInFriday - I have 3 wishes


Hello Friday! Yeay, its already friday. Before i tell you about my 3 wishes,i will share you about my outfit for today.  I'm forgot to bring my camera. So, i just can took a photo from my blackberry. I'm curious about my look today, so here i'm. In the red sweater , black skirt (which i bought last night at Mall Kelapa Gading,from Gaudi)  and my unbranded stripe shirt. Oh, don't forget my black shoes!! Favorite shoes ever.




Today, is my last days event of dikotakita. Look, this is a new banner. So nice and matching with my red cardigan.


'
So, this is my 3 wishes for today :

First, this green car! Yeay, i wish i have this car someday. I really want's drive this.

Second, look this room. Yeay, this is my dream bedroom. I love it!



picture from 3dm3


Last, i wish i have a true love like this guys. A Gnomeo and Juliet. I hope i can lay in the grass, holding hand with my true love. Hope hope hope....:)



So, i wish my dreams will be come true someday. And i will share the story to all of you guys! :)

No comments: