. Love Simple Green: Stripe's Green

Monday, August 29, 2011

Stripe's Green

Hello Monday.. And this is my holiday yeay!! :)


I took this photo last friday. It was my last day in the office, and i take a holiday for one week. In 5th September, i will begin to work again. I will miss the office. :)



And we celebrate with karaoke. It's fun. But, i don't like with the service, because when we was singing, the song was stopped. It's sucks. But still fun. I have a great night with my office friends. :)


Let us always meet each other with smile, for smile is the beginning of love

-Mother Teresa-

You never fully dresses without a smile
-Martin Charnin-



4 comments:

Just a lazy morning said...

Nice!!
xoxo

Chrysa said...

You look lovely! Your green stripes and cardigan are lovely:) And your ballerinas too!

Following you now on Bloglovin and Google, I would love it if you followed me back!

Chrysa
Stories and Sequins

Irene Wibowo said...

thank you Chrysa.. I already following you too.. :)

kimmie said...

Love the green and white stripes. Such a cute outfit!