. Love Simple Green: Red Flower

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Red Flower


Hello!! Another photo with DiKotaKita banner. Yeay!! I took this photo at Alley 29 Bazaar in Plaza Indonesia. It was fun! Look me!! I can stop smilling right?? :)


Here is my outfit. Favorite red flower skirt! I like this look, because i like something simple.. My hair look great. Thanks GOD! ;p



So, this is  quotes of the day. I found this quotes. That's why i want to share. :) 

Everyone smiles in the same language.  
~Author Unknown


If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine.
 
 ~Author Unknown


Happy Sunday People!! :)



4 comments:

Diana Rikasari said...

hai kamuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Cantik sekali baju hari iniiii..

Irene Wibowo said...

terima kasih.. :) jadi malu..hihi

Local Honey said...

Hi Irene, I love your hair! So beautiful. :)

Irene Wibowo said...

Hi... thank you!! :)

I like your blog!! :)

Thanks for visited me.. Really nice to meet you..:)