. Love Simple Green: #Random Tuesday : Macaroon

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

#Random Tuesday : Macaroon

Yeay, i just ate macaroon last day. It's nice! A sweat crispy biscuit. If you wants to know the history of this, you can open here.

In English called macaroon and in French called macaron come from the Italian maccarone or maccherone
You must try it! :)



I may be late to know it might and try it. But it taste good. I love it! My question is why it's so expensive? Last day, i bought there of them for Rp 15.000. Am i wrong? I think i will cook by myself and then i can sold it! Can someone teach me? :p


Oh i got the recipe from this. So, the ingredients is :
1 cup confectioners’ sugar, 4.5 oz
3/4 cup almond flour, 2.5 oz. (I’ve made my own by processing almond slivers, but just buying it is simpler)
2 large egg whites, room temperature (no farm fresh eggs! older eggs hold air better, and take them from the fridge the day before or the morning of and let them sit there happily on the counter and warm to room temp)
Pinch of cream of tartar
1/4 cup superfine sugar, 1.5 oz. (also called baker’s sugar, I’ve read you can make your own by processing granulated sugar, but have never tried it)
3/4 cup seedless raspberry jam, for filling


I hope it's not difficult to make it. It's kind interested. Colorful cookies and so sweat. :)
If you did it to made this, you much teach me how to cooked! I  will be your student!  :)

This is my quotes of today :

An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching.
                                                                 Mohandas Gandhi 

I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own. 
Woody Allen 

Learn by practice. 
Martha Graham 

5 comments:

KIRAFASHION said...

Hi Irene!

Thanks for your love!
I would love to follow you too, do you have a twitter account? follow me too:
@kirafashion

all my kisses and love,

Kira

Corbyn said...

Those look so yummy-Corbyn
Fashion Addict Named CDorbyn

Lea said...

Yum!
Following, follow back?

http://lea-oh-lea.blogspot.com

xoxo

Irene Wibowo said...

@kira hi, i have.. @sihijau u can follow me too. i already follow you. :)

@lea already... :)

Kristy Elena said...

ooh these look soooo good!!!! yum!!!

nice meeting you on IFB!

Twitter: @kristyelena
Full Time Fabulous
Vogue Gone Rogue