. Love Simple Green: #WishInFriday-My Silly Dream

Friday, August 19, 2011

#WishInFriday-My Silly Dream

This is my three silly dream. But i really wants that become comet true.

First, I want to live in here! Somewhere in Europe.


I'm just curious how it feels. That's why i always imagine and make a story about the first time i sleep in there. Oh, i really hope it will come true. I know, it will not like what i expectation. But at least i know how it feels. Even is bad or good right? :)

Look this. I want take a photo in there. Okay, here's the deal, i promise i will go there and live in there for 3 until 5 years. I will take a lot a photo and tell you a story. Promise!  


Second, I hope my book will be publish in the book store. Maybe, can go international? Yeay, i hope so.. :)
Look this, i'm so curious how it feel. Really! Maybe i will screaming or smilling all day if it really come true..




Last, i want feel snow.. I want feel a winter seasons. I want used a jacket, play with a snow.. Oh, i'm dreaming this since i'm a kid. :)


So, i will keep dreaming.. And MAKE IT HAPPEN!! Yeay, i promise!! :)


All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. 


Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be. 

Sometimes, the only realists are the dreamers. 
Paul Wellstone 

No comments: