. Love Simple Green: Morning New Month

Monday, August 1, 2011

Morning New Month

Happy Fasting for moslem people! I really like the feels when fasting month come. You can open this to learn more about fasting. In Indonesia, their are many tradition for celebrate this especcially when they eating together after fasting. Then, after a month, they will celebrate Rahmadan.  I love diversity! Because that can make me learn many things.

Here is the picture when  i took in saturday. Look my smiling face. I love smilling .In that day i already feel the athmosphere of fasting month. I think i will join, even it's hard for me, because i never to do that before. But i think i can if i try, right? In my opinion, fasting is a good moment which is you can learn how to resist eating, angry, and everything (from negative things and make you learn how to be a good person). Then you can make a reflection for your life. I think you can feel more blessed and be a new people after that. I did the same things, before Easter come but in different ways. I did prohibition from eating meat. Sometimes, you must try this even it's hard.  




Happy Fasting! :)


Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.
Martin H. Fischer

“God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things i can, and the wisdom to know the difference"
Reinhold Niebuhr quote






3 comments:

KIRAFASHION said...

Hello Irene!

Your blog is so great, please visit mine and let me know what you think :DDD

all my kisses and love,

From Brazil,

Kira

Rhônya Holman said...

Hi Irene,
Lovely post and words! Also I love the layout of your blog, very creative I hope that everyone go green one day!!

Thank YOU for introducing me to your blog. Keep up the great work and positive vibes. ^__^

Have a lovely week! =(^.^)=

Irene Wibowo said...

Hi Kira, i already visited your blog.. LOVE IT! :)

Hi Rhonya, thanks for visited me! :)