. Love Simple Green: Love Sunday

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Love Sunday


It's Sunday. I love sunday things. Why? Because i could stop for a moment from the routine. And now i want to tell you 5 things that i really love. 


First, i LOVE green. Yeay, that's so true.


Second, i LOVE skirts. 

                                     
fashion by EvilxElf

Third, i LOVE make a sketch like this. My little dream. Someday i want learn how to make a clothes especially make a dress and skirts.


Fourth, i LOVE flat shoes and like a high heels. Look this my flats shoes and my high heels.





Fifth, i LOVE blogwalking. You can look in my blog. What i usually visited. 

picture from here


So, this is my quotes of the day.


Love is a many splendid thing. Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love! 
~ from the movie Moulin Rouge ~


One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love.
Sophocles




The one thing we can never get enough of is love. And the one thing we can never give enough of is love.

- Henry Mille



No comments: