. Love Simple Green: #JustRealize : I really love "The Leap" episode (HIMYM)

Thursday, August 4, 2011

#JustRealize : I really love "The Leap" episode (HIMYM)


This is How I met your Mother, season 4, episode 24. I just realize this is my favorite episode
I really love this series, especially this episode. When Ted didn't got the job, Lily said to him to "listen to what the world is telling you to do, and take the leap." Yeay, really great quotes, right?

So, this is the last episode on season 4. The story is about how Ted finally do something else beside to be an architect. And when Robin and Barney finally realize that they like each other. I got many points from this episode. First, sometimes you must take a leap. Second, universe have a good plan for you, just do it. Third, you can do it. Yes, you can do what ever you want, don't be scare. You deserve to make your dream come true. But don't force the world to say if it is another. So simple right? I like Ted! Hope someday i met a guy like Ted! :)

Narrator Quotes :
 That was the year I was left at the altar. The year I was beat up by a crazy bartenter. The year I got fired. The year I got beat up by a goat, a girl goat at that. And dammit, if it wasn't the best year of my life. Because if any of those things hadn't happened, I never would have ended up in what turned out to be the best job I ever had. But most importantly, I wouldn't have met your mother. Because, as you know, she was at that class. But that story is just beginning. 




And this is the quotes for today :

“Always do what you are afraid to do.” 
-Ralph Waldo Emerson-

Doing is a quantum leap from imagining. 
Barbara Sher 


Picture from google search


No comments: