. Love Simple Green: Inner Peace

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Inner Peace

I kind a like this photo. Oh yeay, i just got a good angle. 


I really sure black and white photo is more telling you something. Thats why i kind a like it.



And this is the latest photo. Really feel like i have a peace. I took this photo with my green camera pocket, Sony Cybershot W 530. I like the quality. Is not bad right? :) I still can edit and make it great. 


In another day, i just watched Kung Fu Panda 2. It's a great story. And i got this quotes :

Scars is doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is what you choose to be now.

 -KUNG FU PANDA 2 -

3 comments:

Gela said...

i love Kung Fu Panda! :D


Gela
boat ride through the sky

Meanz (Koi Story) said...

Adorable black and white photos. I have never seen Kung Fu Panda 2 I've only seen the first one!

elsie said...

You're adorable! Thank you for the sweet comment!
xo, Elsie