. Love Simple Green: I'm In The Red

Saturday, August 13, 2011

I'm In The Red

Hello Saturday! Yes, today i wear a red. I like this style. So simple right? :) I feel happy when i wear something that can make me smile. I love smile. I love a bright color. I love a simple style. I love skirts. And i still love green of course. ;p


This is my favorite photo. Lucky me, i took in the right angle.


How do you think? O yeay, in 17 August , i will celebrate Indonesian Independence Day. That's why my theme is red and white. Like our flag.  Okay, later i will tell you the story how we celebrate our independence day. :)



(X).S.M.L skirt, Forever21 shirt, Yongki Komaladi Sandals


So, this is my quotes of the day. 

Life is the sum of all your choices. 
Albert Camu

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. 

No comments: