. Love Simple Green: Happy Birthday Indonesia!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Indonesia!

Today, is my country birthday. Say " HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"


Red is our blood.
White is our bones.
We're one united.

Like what i said in my last post, my country was not perfect. But i should be proud that i have a family name with this red and white.I proud being Indonesian. That's why sometimes i want to go out and tell the world, my country is a strong, smart and have a beautifull things.

O, this is my poem about Indonesia (in Bahasa but you can translate with my google translate)

Terkadang aku bertanya mengapa Indonesia.
Sekarang aku mengerti karena Indonesia
tanah yang unik
tanak yang beragam
tanah yang berbeda
Sekarang aku mengerti karena Indonesia
mengajarkanku perjuangan
mengajarkanku kejujuran
mengajarkanku perdamaian
Tidak ada kesempurnaan padanya
Tapi aku tahu selalu ada yang terbaik darinya.
Tuhan adil, Tuhan menciptakan Indonesia
baik apa adanya.
Meski dengan ketidaksempurnaannya
Indonesia selalu merdeka.


Selamat Ulang Tahun Indonesia! :)

2 comments:

janel said...

You should be proud of your country, it is Beautiful! My country isn't perfect either:)

http://www.afoolforfashion.com/

Irene Wibowo said...

Yeay, we should proud with our country.. :)

Thank you so much!! where do you live? :)