. Love Simple Green: Green Day

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Green Day

It's my green day. :)

I took this photo last week, when my office went to dinner together at Plaza Senayan.


I love my new green camera. That's my best friends. 


Green took me this photo. :)
Thanks Green.
Happy Thursday Green Day. :)


So, here's my qoute of the day 

An optimist is a person who sees a green light everywhere, while a pessimist sees only the red stoplight... the truly wise person is colorblind. 
Albert Schweitzer 

Green how I want you green. Green wind. Green branches. 
Federico Garcia Lorca 

If my life was a song it would be, 'It ain't that easy being green' from Sesame Street. 
Jacob Lusk 

4 comments:

Agora tô pronta said...

I liked it, what do you think of following one another?

kisses.

Irene Wibowo said...

Thank you :) Yeay i already follow you at bloglovin.. :) I like your blog.:)

xta said...

Hey I love your dress here! And your camera matches your shoes, very cute :)

I'm from the Philippines... we visited Indonesia last year and your country's so beautiful! :)

Thanks for the IFB message (SORRY I ONLY read it now!)

Irene Wibowo said...

that's okay.. :)

Thank you for comment! :)