. Love Simple Green: Blue Monday

Monday, August 8, 2011

Blue Monday


Hello Monday.. :)
I took this photo last saturday. One skirt, two different shirt. And i still used my favorite wedges from UP. It's nice rights?


And this is my favorite black blazzer.
                                         

What i can share for you today? hmm, about happiness things maybe. Yes, i really like to smile because it makes me happy. Btw, last day, i went with my friends to watch TRANSFORMER. Yeah, great movie ever. I really love it. You must watch it! :)

I feel bless for last week. Thank you so much God for bless me all the time.

Here is the quotes of the day :
The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.  
~Mark Twain

If you want to be happy, be. 
 ~Leo Tolstoy


No comments: