. Love Simple Green: #WishInFriday : I want to know how to sew

Friday, July 29, 2011

#WishInFriday : I want to know how to sew

Okay, It's Friday. I will tell you my wish for today. I love skirts and dresses , so this is my dreams  
" i wish i can sew and make my own skirts and dresses from my own sketch."

Look this picture! This is me with the skirts! 



  Sorry for quality from this picture, i used camera phone because i don't have a camera yet when i took this photo


I really inspired from this photo's when i blogwalking. I like the style from Meg's blog and   Tieka (tee-kuh)'s blog. I already made a review about them. Yes, i really love it! 

I found a blog which teach about e-course from this A Beautiful Mess. But is really expensive to learn from that. So, this is my wish, i hope i can take a course from her.

Yes, that's my wish. I have some sketch, look this. This is the sketch that i made by myself. 
How do you think?



Hope someday i can made a dress from this sketch! :)

And i can have a mobile like this to sell my dress and skirt. Really green! So jealous with this mobile. I got this photo from Sea Of Shoes blog.And hope i found in Indonesia. Really nice.. :)





Nothing happens unless first we dream.
- Carl Sandburg-





4 comments:

Sara B. C. said...

I dream of that too. Will our dream come true some day?

http://beindiebetrendy.blogspot.com/

xoxo

Irene Wibowo said...

Yes our dream will be come true. How we learn together? :)

Delaney said...

I adore the quotes you use on the blog!!

Delaney
http://frillsandchills.blogspot.com/

Irene Wibowo said...

Thank you :)