. Love Simple Green: I Love Green

Saturday, July 30, 2011

I Love Green


This is my outfit to the office last day. Really green! That's why i love green.

Here's my new green shoes by Yongki Komaladi. I proud being Indonesia. Really green and nice shoes rights?


So, here is the day when i feel good. But i had a bad day in the night when i wait a bus for home. Really crowded! Thank's God i'm okay.
O ya, here is the deal. In this blog you can read 5 tops topic that i already created. It just from my mind. Hope you can like it. :
 1. #JustRealize is the topic about what i realize from my life that what i saw and heard in this life. You can open my this type blog post in here

2. Story is about my story like this in here and review is about my review about movie, song, and another things like this

3.Random Tuesday is about everything. Maybe if you want to be my guest in my blog you can email me lovesimplegreen@gmail.com i would like to have you in my blog and i will put you in this topic. Like this


4#WishInFriday  is my wish for someday. It's like what i really wants to do and want to make it happen. You can read my first #WishInFriday

5. Quotes and Thanks is a my favorite word. You can open here to read the quotes. It will be like a poems or a sentence which either i will make by myself or i will googling.

So, that are the topic's for a new month! Yay!! I really excited to do this new things. Oh yeay, i will never forget to give you a quotes in every my blog post. So, this is for today :

"I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks."
 - William Shakespeare -


"Just a "thank you" is a mighty powerful prayer. Says it all." 
- Rosie Cash


Happy nice weekend people! ;)

No comments: